All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout the ecomic and social upheaval of the last decade, thinking about our future has proven to be a practice of vital importance. A thorough assessment of the future offers us a steady base from which to put in place sustainable policies. This domain of thinking futures relies on multidisciplinary research on leadership, strategy and decision-making amidst turbulent and uncertain circumstances. To this end, Thinking Futures offers insights into the development of proactive measures. Secondly, it suggests promising strategies for the introduction of future thinking into organisations and international policy.
- Author BiographyDerrick P. Gosselin is professor and founding director of the Centre for Future Research at Ghent University. He is a Fellow at the University of Oxford (Green Templeton College, Oxford Martin School) and serves as a member of the Strategic Foresight Council in the World Economic Forum (Davos). Bruno Tindemans, Doctor of Business Administration, is a postdoctoral researcher in vision development and entrepreneurship in turbulent and uncertain environments. Next to his position as Senior Research Fellow at Ghent University, he is a guest lecturer at Said Business School (University of Oxford).
- Author(s)Bruno Tindemans,Derrick P. Gosselin
- Date of Publication27/07/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.