CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
About this product
- DescriptionRooted in the intellectual tradition of Kenneth Kernaghan and David Siegel, Thinking Government renews a discussion of power relations between elected politicians and unelected public servants, while also incorporating the practical approach of studying public administration within the dynamics of federal politics. It asks how the ideological framework of this country shapes what Canadians, their political parties, and their governments think about policy actions and the responsibilities of public servants. This edition is extensively revised and updated. New pedagogical features highlight key issues in public administration and help students connect theories to the reality of practice. Additional diagrams illustrate the mechanisms of government, and new chapter objectives and conclusions create a clear foundational and analytical account of public administration in Canada. www.thinkinggovernment.com is completely redesigned and w includes further case studies, study questions, quizzes, and downloadable extras.
- Author BiographyDavid Johnson is a professor of political science at Cape Breton University.
- Author(s)David Johnson
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2011
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight740 g
- Width204 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.