All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book brings together many recent trends in writing history under a common framework: thinking history globally. By thinking history globally, the book explains, applies, and exemplifies the four basic strategies of analysis, the big C's: comparing, connecting, conceptualizing, and contextualizing, using twelve different branches of history.
- Author BiographyDiego Olstein is Associate Professor in the Department of History and Associate Director of the World History Center at the University of Pittsburgh, USA. He has published widely on Medieval Spain, World History, and historiography, and has taught and lectured on these subjects in Argentina, Israel, Europe, the US, Australia, and China.
- Author(s)Diego Olstein
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight515 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.