All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThinking Television tells the story of an invative media literacy project focused on the creation of media programming that -makes money- and -makes a difference-. Woven around critiques of student-produced concepts for -television that thinks-, this book offers new directions for critical media literacy, popular culture studies and the interdisciplinary concerns of cultural studies.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Anandam Kavoori is Associate Professor at the Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication at the University of Georgia. His edited books include The Global Dynamics of News (2000), Media, Terrorism, and Theory (2005) and The Cell Phone Reader (Peter Lang, 2006). A former journalist, he has been a consultant for CNN International, News Corporation and the Discovery Channel.
- Author(s)Anandam P. Kavoori
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight260 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.