All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the current emphasis on standardized curriculum and how it discourages teachers from providing content that provokes thought, and discourages students from intellectual engagement.
- Author(s)Robert Boostrom
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAdvances in Contemporary Educational Thought S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 27
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Weight426 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.