All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the acclaimed A Manager's Pocket Mentor comes w the recipe for success for n managers: what you need to kw so you're able to land running on your new office job, what you need to kw to differentiate yourself, and what you need to do to stay valuable and marketable in these uncertain times.
- Author BiographyFred Gandolfi is passionate about helping people advance in their careers and get promoted. To achieve this he relies on an extensive technical, business, management background as follows: published author, inventor, engineer, MBA, certified project manager, motivational speaker and career coach with a track record of creating, managing, and leading high performance teams. He has managed hundreds of employees across North America, Europe and Asia while also mentoring several proteges each year. He has written books for managers and non managers on what are in his opinion the essentials that must be known to succeed in today's office world. Busy at work as well as home (5 kids and numerous hobbies) Fred appreciates the value of time, and the need to quickly get to the good stuff. So his preferred writing style for business consists of straight talk in condensed books covering the complete minimum that you must be aware of and practice to succeed at your job and career.
- Author(s)Fred Gandolfi
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.