All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGood thinking. It's the one thing all successful people have in common. People who achieve their dreams understand the critical relationship between their level of thinking and their level of progress - and kw that when thinking is limited so is potential. John C. Maxwell explores the idea and identifies the specific skills people need to make their potential for success explode into results. From focused and creative thinking to thinking of the big picture or the bottom line, he provides examples of effective thinking for every situation. The book doesn't tell you what to think but how to think. After all, success is as simple as changing your mind!
- Author BiographyJOHN C MAXWELL is America's expert on Leadership and founded the INJOY Group, an organisation dedicated to helping people maximise their leadership potential, addressing about 250,000 people a year.
- Author(s)John C. Maxwell
- PublisherTime Warner Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date16/11/2010
- Weight250 g
- Width133 mm
- Height20 mm
- Spine204 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.