All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThinking in English represents Dr. Muciaccia's unique method of teaching English to n-native English speakers. Unlike any other English as a Second Language (ESL) book, Muciaccia's book features the cultural immersion approach that he has developed and practiced to a fine degree. In addition to his methodology, Muciaccia includes words of encouragement and reviews from people who have benefited from his approach to teaching and learning English.
- Author BiographyJohn B. Muciaccia holds a doctoral degree from New York University and is a widely respected educator with a successful career of over thirty years as a public school teacher and administrator. He was also the director of the nationally recognized Famous People Program, a program designed to motivate students of all levels that ran for over twenty years and that was featured both on television and in the New York Times. Dr. Muciaccia continues to practice the methods presented in Thinking in English through his English tutoring business in Fort Lee, New Jersey, and he resides in Hoboken, New Jersey.
- Author(s)John B. Muciaccia
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight394 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.53
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.