All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds, since its inception, has been recognized as a cornerstone of heterocyclic chemistry. Each volume attempts to discuss all aspects - properties, synthesis, reactions, physiological and industrial significance - of a specific ring system. To keep the series up-to-date, supplementary volumes covering the recent literature on each individual ring system have been published. Many ring systems (such as pyridines and oxazoles) are treated in distinct books, each consisting of separate volumes or parts dealing with different individual topics. With all authors are recognized authorities, the Chemistry of Heterocyclic Chemistry is considered worldwide as the indispensable resource for organic, bioorganic, and medicinal chemists.
- Author(s)H. D. Hartough
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2007
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds: A Series of Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight956 g
- Width165 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.