All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA perplexed girl thinks she might have killed someone...Three single girls shared the same London flat. The first worked as a secretary; the second was an artist; the third who came to Poirot for help, disappeared convinced she was a murderer. Now there were rumours of revolvers, flick-knives and blood stains. But, without hard evidence, it would take all Poirot's tenacity to establish whether the third girl was guilty incent or insane...
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in 100 foreign countries. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 20 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePoirot
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight330 g
- Width126 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementFacsimile edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $28.09Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.