Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThird Grade Bound prepares children for third grade by reviewing skills and then building up to what they will likely learn in the grade ahead. This book includes language arts, reading, and math skills. Skills include vowel sounds, parts of speech, homonyms, prefixes and suffixes, multiplication, division, and fractions. Workbooks in the Bound series are designed to prepare children for the grade ahead. These comprehensive workbooks begin by reviewing skills that children have learned and gradually build up to skills that they will likely learn in the grade ahead. This series addresses important language arts, reading, math, and basic skills. The content covers many skills addressed in current state standards as well as other age-appropriate skills.
- PublisherThinking Kids
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThinking Kids
- Weight544 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.