All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMahamudra practice, one of the highest teachings in Buddhism, brings the realization of the true nature of mind, free from the complexities of ego-clinging. The term mahamudra literally means the great symbol, which refers to the actual experience and realization of the true nature of mind - the unaltered nature of buddha-nature right within each of us. It also means the promordial purity which encompasses everything, the realization of the inseparability of samsara and nirvana, the union of prajna and upaya and emptiness and wisdom. Mahamudra is the realization of freedom, which is innate in the true nature of mind.
- Author BiographyXII Khentin Tai Situpa Rinpoche founded a new monastic seat, Palpung Sherab Ling, in Himachal Pradesh in northern India. He has traveled widely and made his first visit to the West in 1981 to Samye Ling Monastery in Scotland.
- Author(s)Tai Situ Rinpoche
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/05/2002
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationIthaca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSnow Lion Publications
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.