All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rise and fall of Germany's Third Reich is one of the most studied, investigated and collected episodes of military history. A reign of terror that rose to near world domination during the 1930s and early 1940s, Adolph Hitler's Germany continues to fascinate generations of scholars and students of history alike. The Third Reich's insatiable drumbeat of pageantry and propaganda produced countless uniforms, insignia, medals, flags, daggers, swords, and headgear, comprising one of the most desired categories in all of military collectibles to study, understand and own. Groundbreaking in scope and execution, Third Reich Collectibles features more than 1,300 color images with descriptions and values for: * Uniforms* Helmets* Headgear* Flags* Badges* Membership pins* Patches* Armbands* Firearms* Blades* Equipment* Paper IDs* Signage* And more associated with the military and paramilitary groups of the Third ReichThroughout the book you'll also find historical background information and period photographs capturing everyday Nazi Germany.
- Author BiographyChris William has been an passionate collector, researcher, buyer and seller of Third Reich memorabilia since purchasing a German Mother's cross and Nazi Party pin from a second-hand store in 1964. As a longtime member of the collecting community he has acquired a hands-on knowledge concerning souvenirs from Adolf Hitler's regime and the organizations they represented. Information gleaned from old time Third Reich collectors, along with Allied and Axis WWII veterans has given him the ability to judge the correct fit, finish and feel of legitimate German war bring backs. Chris attends a number of military shows each year and monitors both internet direct purchase and auction sites to provide the most current pricing for items in the Third Reich market. He has authored a number of articles over the last two years in Military Trader magazine concerning a broad range of subjects from Third Reich paramilitary and military groups. In addition to his lifelong studies of WWII, he holds a Bachelor's degree in English Literature and is a Certified Public Accountant, which brings a concise and easy to understand quality to his written descriptions of historical German organizations and their memorabilia.
- Author(s)Chris William
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Note1000 colour illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.