All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the evolution of Atlanta's water system and charts the poor urban planning decisions that created the city's current water shortage.
- Author BiographySkye Borden is the Coordinator of the River Region Food Policy Council in Alabama.
- Author(s)Skye Borden
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Textbooks
- AU $22.95New
- AU $77.48New
- AU $36.45New
- AU $30.03New
- AU $78.48New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.52Trending at AU $64.59
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.96Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $17.63Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.