About this product
- DescriptionIts a fall day in a grassy field. A thirteen-lined ground squirrel dives into its burrow. The small animal makes a bed of grass, curls up into a little ball, and lays down to hibernate. It will stay snug in its burrow for six months, waiting out the cold winter. In this dramatic and colorful book, beginning readers will learn all about where thirteen-lined ground squirrels go in the winter and the amazing ways they surviveincluding t eating for several months. Each 24-page book features controlled text with age-appropriate vocabulary and simple sentence construction. The lively text, colorful design, and exquisite photos are sure to delight and engage emergent readers.
- Author(s)J Clark Sawyer
- PublisherBearport Publishing
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLittle Bits: In Winter, Where Do They Go?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBearport Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width206 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.