All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThirteen: The Horror Collection is a collection of thirteen short horror stories with vampires, werewolves, zombies, an antique doll, aliens, a demon, witches, the devil, mermaids, a puppet clown and a deadly infection. WARNING: READ AFTER DARK! The Antique Doll: A witch curses her daughter to be imprisoned inside the body of a pot doll. But after one hundred years on the night of a full moon, the curse can only be lifted by forcing ather to take her place... Dancing with The Dead: The story of young high school student Darcy, who is eagerly awaiting her prom night, little does she kw that prom gives her far more than she bargained for... Flesh and Blood: The hard life of a young orphaned girl, who has always wanted to be part of a family. Only the family are hiding a sinister secret that makes her wish that she was still an orphan... Fresh Flesh: One the night of a meteor shower, spectators watch in suspense as the rocks collide with the earth beneath their feet. When aliens appear from the rocks, one man receives something he never expected... The Music Box: The haunting tale of a demon that can't seem to let go... The Puppet Clown: After the death of his father, a ventriloquist attends a car boot sale where he gets far more than the price he paid... The Amulet: The tale of a young man, who, after his grandfather's funeral, discovers an amulet that holds the power of time travel. In search of a cure for his dying mother, he soon discovers that altering time has its consequences... The Chalice: The story of a thief who steals an ancient chalice, belonging to the ancestors of a powerful witch. He is later taught that you should never steal what you do t understand... Wormhole to Hell: Giving a whole new meaning to the term: pub crawl. When a group of friends on a lads night out, decide to check out Lucifer's bar... The Pack: Tells the story of the book worm and science fanatic Paige Turner. Paige has never had a friend until w, and she is soon to discover why... Halloween Town: A horror writer seeks inspiration in a town where thing is as it seems. On Halloween night the town's people shed their skins, giving our writer far more inspiration than he ever wanted... The Sirens Song: After the disappearance of his fisherman father, a lawyer returns to the sea in search of him. A storm brews as he fights for survival. Only to end up stranded on an island full of beautiful seductive women, who are t what, they seem... Rage: The government block a small town from the rest of civilisation, after an industrial explosion turns the towns people into rage fuelled lunatics, while one woman fights for survival. Is there any way out of the rage cage...
- Author BiographyLouise Lake resides in Wakefield in the UK where she was born in 1989. Louise mainly writes horror, fantasy, sci-fi and the paranormal although she has future plans for a period drama love story and a book of comedy quirks. Louise is also a poet and has just published a book of two hundred and forty poems called Poems For All Occasions. Louise has had twelve poems published into separate anthologies by United Press and a few articles published into newspapers and magazines such as Take a Breaks Fate and Fortune and her local paper Wakefield Express. Louise has also worked as a writer for the Wakefield Literature Festival where her story was acted out by live performers. Louise is currently working on an a sci-fi trilogy called Silver City. Louise's favorite Authors include Stephen King, Darren Shan, R.L.Stein, Paulo Coelho, Rhonda Byrne, Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte, Emily Bronte, Stephanie Meyer and Bella Forrest.
- Author(s)Louise Lake
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.