All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.03Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionAdric Garrison didn't ask for it, wouldn't have chosen it, but still found himself living what seemed more like a bad TV reality show than a new life in Fairbury. Shortly after his arrival, brother-in-law and local minister Tom Allen sets him up on a year's worth of month- long blind dates. Fairbury's new most eligible bachelor is w dreaming of permanent bachelorhood. Will he call it quits, or will one of his girls of the month change his mind?
- Author BiographyChautona lives and writes in California's Mojave Desert with her husband Kevin, nine children, and three grandchildren. When not lost in another world with her imaginary friends, she home educates her children, enjoys a variety of hobbies, and glances longingly at her trusty laptop, Roger.
- Author(s)Chautona Havig
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.