All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Alphonse. Good, happy - but also funny, observant and imaginative, Alphonse is formerly a musician based in Brussels who has left the city with his girlfriend Kat to live near her parents in the buttoned-up rural district of Westhoek. It has open fields, wide, low skies, more World War I graves than almost anywhere in Europe - and one of the highest suicide rates in the western world. Alphonse starts a new life as a handyman - as he paints and decorates the interior of people's homes he gets to kw their complex emotional lives...
- Author(s)Annelies Verbeke
- PublisherWorld Editions
- Date of Publication08/08/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBreda
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintWorld Editions
- Width135 mm
- Height214 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.