All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGenuine healing is available to women and men who seek to restore their integrity and live in continuous sexual sobriety. Through a thirty-day approach, Milton Magness, D. Min., prepares readers for long-term recovery with essential advice on how to cope with isolation, dishonesty, secrecy, and what to expect from therapy. Milton Magness, D. Min., is the founder and director of Hope & Freedom Counseling Services in Houston, Texas. He is a certified sex addiction therapist and a licensed professional counselor. Dr. Magness in on the board of directors of The Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health (SASH).
- Author BiographyDr. Magness is the founder and director of Hope & Freedom Counseling Services in Houston. He is a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist and a Licensed Professional Counselor. Dr. Magness in on the board of directors of The Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health (SASH), formerly known as the National Council on Sex Addiction and Compulsivity, and currently serves as the president of that organization.
- Author(s)Milton S. Magness
- PublisherGentle Path Press (imprint of New Freedom Publications)
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationCarefree
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGentle Path Press (imprint of New Freedom Publications)
- Out-of-print date15/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, charts
- Weight595 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.