All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the past 25 years, Ron Parker has lectured, written and consulted in the field of Business Operations Improvement. The articles in this book are a brief digest and sample of the most valuable lessons learned on such topics as: Metrics - Techlogy Integration - Accountability and Motivation - Roles & Responsibilities - Operations Methods, Procedures & Work Flow - Customer Service & Call Center Operations - Sustainable Customer Service and Support - Reduction of Scrap, Re-Work and Returned Product - Quality Data Analysis & Reporting - Decision Support and Back Office Processes - Scheduling & Work Force Management - Operations Process Kwledge Management - and more.
- Author BiographyRon Parker is a Business Operations Turnaround and Improvement consultant.
- Author(s)Ron Parker
- PublisherOperation Improvement Inc.
- Date of Publication22/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOperation Improvement Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.