All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe highly anticipated sequel to The Coroner's Lunch Laos, 1977. Something wild and evil has been let loose in the city of Vientiane and a series of mutilated corpses lands in the morgue of Dr Siri Paiboun-the reluctant national coroner. Just as things in the capital start to get interesting, 72-year old Dr Siri is sent to the old royal capital Luang Prabang, where he becomes involved in the Communist Government's plot to rid the country of its king and all the royal spirits.Meanwhile, back in Vientiane, Dr Siri's helpers-Mr. Geung, a mentally challenged lab technician, and Nurse Dtui, whose nickname means Fatty -investigate the strange deaths. But is the killer man or beast? It'll take all the coronial team's powers to crack this gruesome mystery. With a great sense of fun and a lively, loveable cast of characters, Thirty-Three Teeth will delight fans of The Coroner's Lunch and win Cotterill a whole new bunch of readers.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- PrizesWinner of Dilys Award 2006.
- Author(s)Colin Cotterill
- PublisherText Publishing Co
- Date of Publication04/06/2007
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDr Siri Series
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThe Text Publishing Company
- Weight344 g
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.