All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
About this product
- DescriptionIn a faded downtown Las Vegas casi, with a hooker for company, a boxing writer and sometime boxer's agent reflects on his exit from the fight scene. The book follows an obsession, and as the world of professional boxing starts to recede, the characters Rendall has lived with - and for - rear into focus one last time; characters such as Jack Kid Berg, Kid Chocolate the Havana Dandy, and Colin Sweet C. McMillan, the world featherweight champion for whom Rendall acted as manager between 1989 and 1995.
- PrizesWinner of Somerset Maugham Award 1998.
- Author(s)Jonathan Rendall
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication20/04/1998
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Out-of-print date15/10/2014
- Weight175 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.