All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionNational Book Award Finalist A vital, exhilarating new collection of poems from the National Book Critics Circle minee From lichens to malls to merchant republics, it's ather day in this here cosmos, in Maureen N. McLane's stunning third poetry collection, This Blue. Here are songs for and of a new century, poems both archaic and wholly w. In the middle of life, stationed in our common Terran Life, the poet conjures urban pigeons, Adirondack mountains, Gea, Andalucia, Belfast, Parma; here is a world sounded out, broken, possibly shareable, newly named: Take it up Old Adam-- / everyday the world exists / to be named. This Blue is a searching and a singing--intricate, sexy, smart.
- Author BiographyMaureen N. McLane is the author of two collections of poetry, Same Life (FSG, 2008) and World Enough (FSG, 2010). Her book My Poets (FSG, 2012), a hybrid of memoir and criticism, was a finalist for the 2012 National Book Critics Circle Award for autobiography.
- Author(s)Associate Professor Maureen N McLane
- PublisherFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.