All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet a mouse narrator who stubbornly insists that this book contains absolutely dragonst even a claw r a flame r any large, pointy scales. Readers will kw betterand enjoy being in on the jokeas a flock of dragons chase the mouse to the very end of the book within the book. Suspense builds humorously as the energetic text insists there are dragons in this book, leading to a clever, unexpected ending. Clever artwork by Fred Koehler provides fun scenes to linger on and details to discover over multiple readings.
- Author BiographyShelley Moore Thomas is the author of several children s books, including No, No, Kitten! and the popular chapter book series Good Knight. When she isn t writing, she s teaching elementary school or playing with puppetsor both at the same time. She lives in Oceanside, California. Visit shelleymoorethomas.blogspot.com. Fred Koehler wrote and illustrated his first book, titled Archie the Shoestring, at age seven, and has been doodling and writing stories ever since. His first published picture book, How to Cheer Up Dad, was inspired by a coffee-shop standoff with his two-year-old son. He illustrated Rebecca Kai Dotlich s highly-praised One Day, The End. He lives with his two spirited kids in Lakeland, Florida. Visit freddiek.com.
- Author(s)Shelley Moore Thomas
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width234 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.