All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this wonderfully inventive book, Bella is taking her dog for a stroll across the page but halfway across, he disappears! Unable to quite believe what's just happened Bella watches, transfixed, with changing emotions of surprise, indignation, moments of renewed hope (as the authorities arrive to take control) followed by shock (as they too succumb to the book's inexplicable behaviour) and finally action when Bella marches toward the dangerous middle of the book ...only to disappear herself! At this point, the book has consumed its characters and it's down to the reader to step in to help. A te from Bella appears directly appealing for assistance and, with a rigorous shake, the characters reappear. Normality is restored and Bella is finally able to take her dog for an uninterrupted walk ...or is she?!
- PrizesShortlisted for FCBG Children's Book Awards: Books for Younger Children 2015.
- Author(s)Richard Byrne
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight166 g
- Width247 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.