All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy fellow monsters, said Moreau. No longer will we hide in the shadows, cringing, cowardly, hiding our true potential. You see, the humans do t view us as people. We must force them to expand their view of personhood to include us. By any means necessary. A year ago, Boy, the son of Frankenstein's monster, had never even met a human. Now he's living with his human 'family', the descendants of Dr Frankenstein, in Switzerland. That is, until the maniacal genius Dr Moreau, long ago banished to a remote island for his crimes against humanity, asks for his aid. Moreau wants Boy to join his army of animal/human hybrid creatures and help him overthrow human society. Boy must choose: side with the twisted doctor and save his fellow monsters, or try to defend the humans who run the planet? Boy will do anything to save this broken, wondrous world from the war that threatens to split it in two. But how much will he have to give up? And is the world worth saving?
- Author BiographyJon Skovron writes books for teens and the troubled at heart. After attempting to be a rock star in high school, then studying acting at a university conservatory program, he returned to his first love, writing. He currently lives with his two sons outside Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Jon Skovron
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.63Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.