Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis Could Get Messy is the world's most useful book on drinking and dining for a new generation of entertaining. You can use it to bash out a steak for the barbecue, to look up how to make a watermelon bomb for 15 friends this Sunday, or how to turn your fridge into a meal when you get home at midnight, legless. This Could Get Messy tells you everything you need to kw about how to have a good time eating and drinking, cheaply and easily. There are recipes for more than 100 dishes and drinks in chapters including: Drinking Loves Company (dishes you can make with one hand while holding your drink in the other); Talking Taco; Couch Cruising (meals for your next big night in); Group Love (food for garden feasts); Fancy Schmancy (restaurant-style mains to impress); and Bread or Alive. Fascinating features you won't find in any other cookbook include 'How to eat a taco'; a 'World of schnitzels map'; and '50 shades of beige', a dude food photo montage.
- Author BiographyFor the last three years, James Wirth and his business partners in Drink 'n' Dine have been reviving Sydney's pub scene, taking unloved inner city pubs, ripping out the poker machines and giving the venues back to the people- complete with good food, good booze and good times.
- Author(s)James Wirth
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.