All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Las Vegas homicide detective investigating a series of bizarre accidents discovers the victims had all been ejected from a prominent casi for card counting. His probe into the owner's shadowy past leads across the continent to a church whose terrifying history dates back to the 1500's. When the minister and church elders travel to Las Vegas for a religious conference, events quickly spiral down into mayhem and madness.
- Author BiographyGeorge Poncy played professional blackjack for fifteen years before finally being barred in Las Vegas. He combines his intimate knowledge of the gaming industry with his skill as a writer (five books, three films produced from his screenplays) to write this masterpiece of horror. A licensed pilot, he lives with his wife in Palm Beach, Florida where he unsuccessfully tries to teach his two year old grandson to fly.
- Author(s)George Poncy
- PublisherGrey Knight Books
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrey Knight Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.