All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when a girl, homeschooled by her counterculture mother, decides to spend her senior year in public school? First friendship, first loveand first encounters with the complexities of authority and responsibility.
- Author(s)J J Johnson
- PublisherPeachtree Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachtree Publishers
- Weight340 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.