All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever wanted to get inside the mind of a police officer, then this candid book written by a former Chicago cop will take you there. Terrence Howard, who retired from the force after twenty-four years, recalls an adventurous career that includes the good, bad, and ugly sides of law enforcement. Whether you are considering becoming a police officer or just curious about how they think, Howard offers answers. This Gun's for Hire identifies the three models of police officers; examines the forty golden rules of police survival; and provides advice on how to work with police so you can steer clear of trouble. When encountering a police officer, it's important to kw the difference between the laws of the courts and the laws of the streets. Figure out how police officers really think, and take the necessary steps to ensure a more positive experience the next time you meet one.
- Author(s)Terrence Howard
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.