All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach Geronimo Stilton book is fast-paced, with lively full-color art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love. My good friend Hercule Poirat and I were called to investigate mysterious events in the famouse Grand Hotel in New Mouse City. There was a ghost haunting the hotel and scaring guests! It was wearing armor and carrying a ball and chain. I kw that ghosts don't exist, but this was pretty spooky. Would Poirat and I be able to solve this spine-tingling mystery?
- Author BiographyGERONIMO STILTON is the publisher of The Rodent's Gazette, Mouse Island's most famouse newspaper. In his spare time, Mr. Stilton enjoys collecting antique cheese rinds, playing golf, and telling stories to his nephew Benjamin. He lives in New Mouse City, Mouse Island. Visit Geronimo online at www.scholastic.com/geronimostilton.
- Author(s)Geronimo Stilton
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleGeronimo Stilton
- Series Part/Volume Number50
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.