About this product
- DescriptionTo commemorate 40 years of Shorinji Kempo in the UK, the World Shorinji Kempo Organisation has released a special edition of their popular book, translated into English for the first time. Shorinji Kempo is both a martial art and an international community founded in 1947 by So Doshin in order to instil a strong sense of compassion, courage and justice into post-war Japan. Not merely a self defence system, So Doshin s message of peace and well-being quickly spread around the world and arrived in the UK in 1974. Shorinji Kempo is a martial art that considers the happiness of people as individuals, and how they can further contribute to the peace and well-being of humankind. This book, first published in Japan, demonstrates the teachings, techniques and educational system that form the basis of Shorinji Kempo today
- Author(s)Doshin So
- PublisherPerfect Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfect Publishers Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight842 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.