All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing cover artwork from the major motion picture starring Jason Bateman, Tina Fey, and Adam Driver Often sidesplitting, mostly heartbreaking...[Tropper is] a more sincere, insightful version of Nick Hornby, that other master of male psyche. USA Today The death of Judd Foxman's father marks the first time that the entire Foxman clan has congregated in years. There is, however, one conspicuous absence: Judd's wife, Jen, whose affair with his radio- shock-jock boss has recently become painfully public. Simultaneously mourning the demise of his father and his marriage, Judd joins his dysfunctional family as they reluctantly sit shiva-and spend seven days and nights under the same roof. The week quickly spins out of control as longstanding grudges resurface, secrets are revealed and old passions are reawakened. Then Jen delivers the clincher: she's pregnant. This Is Where I Leave You is Jonathan Tropper's (One Last Thing Before I Go) most accomplished work to date, and a riotously funny, emotionally raw vel about love, marriage, divorce, family, and the ties that bind-whether we like it or t.
- Author BiographyJonathan Tropper is the author ofOne Last Thing Before I Go, How to Talk to a Widower, Everything Changes, The Book of Joe, andPlan B. He lives with his family in Westchester, New York, where he teaches writing at Manhattanville College. He is currently adaptingThis Is Where I Leave Youas a feature film for Warner Brothers Studios and is a screenwriter, co-creator, and executive producer of the HBO/Cinemax television showBanshee(produced by Alan Ball), premiering in 2013.
- Author(s)Jonathan Tropper
- PublisherPlume Books
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlume Books
- Weight318 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.