All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is Thanksgiving, a time to remember the friendships and freedoms we all share together. The Pilgrims embarked on their legendary Mayflower voyage in 1620 in search of religious freedom and a better life. The settlers were unprepared for the hardships they would face at the end of their journey, but with the help of their neighbor Indians, the Pilgrims survived the first year in their new world. Then, when their fall harvest was plentiful, the Pilgrims and the Indians joined together in a three-day celebration, the first Thanksgiving.
- Author(s)Diane Z Shore
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight141 g
- Width218 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Megan Lloyd
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.