All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLove is less confined than ever, as is our desire to capture it. Engagement photography has become an essential and valuable component of wedding photography for both your clients and your photography business. Successfully booking romantic portrait sessions and providing your couples with creative, playful, and beautiful images can mean a lasting -and lucrative- relationship. Award winning photographer Stephanie Williams shares her approach to engagement photography, including her thoughts on the psychology of shooting and directing couples, current industry trends, and the use of blogs and social media. Discover photography tips on romantic styling, workflow, and branding that will help get your engagement sessions recognized by prospective clients and industry publications. Whether you are an aspiring photographer or established professional, this book is sure to inform and inspire your next photo shoot. Read tips and testimonials from prominent wedding professionals, bloggers, editors and stylists, as well as Stephanie's actual clients. Learn how to build your brand and get your work published. Improve or refresh your technical skill through practical lighting, equipment, and technique guidance. Diversify the way you interact with clients and style your shoots. Be inspired through gorgeous photographs.
- Author BiographyStephanie Williams runs her own studio and blog, This Modern Romance. Her work has been featured on the cover of Pacific Weddings, Destination Weddings and Honeymoons, Destination I Do, California Wedding Day, and Australia's White magazine as well as in the pages of The Knot, Brides, Oui, Southern Weddings and numerous blogs and internet publications such as Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes, etc. Stephanie was listed as one of the top 20 Destination Wedding Photographers in the world by Destination Weddings and Honeymoons. In 2011, Stephanie was honored as one of PDN's Rising Stars in Wedding Photography. Stephanie lives in Orange County, California with her husband Isaac. Christen Vidanovic is an Oahu based photographer with a background in journalism who specializes in weddings, fashion and editorial photography. She can be seen in various local and worldwide publications like SMART, FreeSurf, Pacific Edge, The Honolulu Weekly, Jetstar, in addition to the photo collections for many Honolulu fashion designers.
- Author(s)Christen Vidanovic,Stephanie Williams
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- Place of PublicationBurlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFocal Press US
- Content Note243 colour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.