All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs it okay to tell a lie? Lisa Simms thinks so. Lisa leaves her small town and moves to the big city to find work and her letters home tell of an ordered life and success at work. The reality, however, is rather different. From crazy days at work, to disappointing love affairs, from dealing with death to discovering love, Lisa takes the reader on a ride of laughter and tears as the fiction of each letter dissolves into the roller coaster of life. this much is true is a romp through the 1980s, about a fish out of water struggling to find her place in the world all while sheltering her parents from the truth. Visit Tina's Website, www.tinachaulk.com, for more information on the author and her works.
- Author(s)Tina Chaulk
- PublisherBreakwater Books Ltd.
- Date of Publication07/06/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBreakwater Books Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $72.34New
- AU $28.99New
- AU $16.49New
- AU $12.89Used
- AU $79.87New
- AU $18.82New
- AU $113.79New
- AU $22.53New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.49
- AU $76.78Trending at AU $79.87
- AU $10.50Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $9.26Trending at AU $12.51
- AU $72.37Trending at AU $75.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.