All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide encourages a proactive approach to seeing dreams become reality. From spending time with God, to asking the right questions; from building character to becoming more disciplined, Swifts down-to-earth style strikes a balance between thinking big and gettingthings done.
- Author BiographyAndi (Andrew) Swift is a father, businessman, friend, small group leader or maybe the keyboard or clarinet player from the Maidenhead Congregation of River Church. Andi's first book looks at why Christians have hope.
- Author(s)Andrew Swift
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Weight120 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.