All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the year 2057 and students take classes in ESP, people live in malls, there aren't any parks left, and thanks to an airtight dome, there is a colony on the moon. Fourteen-year-old Aurora couldn't be happier--she's part of the in crowd, her best friend is a celebrity, and Matthew has asked her to Homecoming.But Aurora's parents have new jobs on the moon, and she and her little sister must leave their friends and schools to go with them. Aurora is sure she will hate life on the moon, because there are only 750 people in the whole colony. What if ne of them is a boy her age?
- Author BiographyAbout the author: Paula Danziger was a flamboyantly funny and deeply honest writer who had a direct line into kids hearts and funny bones. She passed away in 2004. About the introducer: Introduction by Ann Martin, award-winning author of A Corner of the Universe, Rain Reign, and the bestselling Babysitters Club series.
- Author(s)Paula Danziger
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight249 g
- Width142 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Introduction byAnn M Martin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.52Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.25Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $25.50Trending at AU $28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.