All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaunch title for the Second Look imprint of Christmas Press, this hilarious collection of nine short plays for kids, written by popular author Duncan Ball, ranges from a comic mologue to a play that can involve a whole class, and everything in between. It will suit use both in the classroom and on stage, as well as being lots of fun to read at home. Capturing the imagination and tickling the funny bones of young readers and actors, the plays range from spoof mystery to fantasy to school capers, all with a great zing of humour. The book also includes tips on staging the plays. Originally published as Comedies for Kids in 1988, this fabulous collection has been fully revised and updated by the author, and with a brand new play, The Teeth of a Vampire', added. The lively cover and internal illustrations are by well-kwn illustrator Craig Smith. Recommended for children aged 7-12.
- Author(s)Duncan Ball
- PublisherChristmas Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintChristmas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Craig Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.