All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times Bestseller! This moving read will have you reaching for the tissues and smiling with delight .Stunningly alive on the page, Esther shows that sometimes the true meaning of life helping and loving others can be found even when bravely facing death. People Magazine, 4 stars In full color and illustrated with art and photographs, this is a collection of the journals, fiction, letters, and sketches of the late Esther Grace Earl, who passed away in 2010 at the age of 16. Essays by family and friends help to tell Esther s story along with an introduction by award-winning author John Green who dedicated his #1 bestselling vel The Fault in Our Stars to her. Learn more about Esther attswgobook.tumblr.com.
- Author BiographyWayne and Lori Earl are the parents of the late Esther Earl and founders of the nonprofit organization This Star Won t Go Out (tswgo.org), whose mission it is to financially assist families struggling through the journey of a child living with cancer. To date, TSWGO has given away more than $130,000 to families in need.
- Author(s)Esther Earl,Lori Earl,Wayne Earl
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintE P Dutton & Co Inc
- Out-of-print date22/09/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Introduction byJohn Green
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.