Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about kwing and what it means to kw. We don't give our kwledge a second thought yet some of us would bet considerable amounts of money on what we kw. We are proud of our retention of facts. Pub quizzes and TV quiz shows thrive on this seemingly basic desire. We would swear on a bible that the Sun will set and rise each day. In fact, the Sun stays relatively static as the Earth rotates on its axis giving the illusion of sunset and sunrise. We kw, for a fact, that we kw more things than our predecessors. By inference, our descendants will kw more than us yet again. In a hundred years time, they may even smile lovingly at our incence and naivety. Kwing there is an infinity of things yet to kw is one of the key tenets of our kwledge. This book is a purposely short exploration into what we kw, what we don't kw and how to open up the floodgates to acquiring even more kwledge. In this way, without throwing the baby out with the bathwater, humanity can evolve from its current state into a very Bright Future indeed. This We Kw. Yet ather stunning though exploration by a master of his art. Just the sort of thinking we need right w.
- Author(s)Tom Evans
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLeiston
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight124 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.