All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw? Eight out of ten people consider your smile the most dominant feature of your facial appearance! Don't just say, 'Ah!' Be a smart dental consumer and get the best information on one of the most important health investments you can make! A visit to the dentist is about more than just brushing and flossing. It's about one of the most visible and important parts of who you are--your smile! Dr. Ralph Reilly and Dr. Charles Martin will help you navigate the choices you can make about how you look and how others perceive you. In this valuable book, two of America's friendliest dentists help you... Avoid myths, mistakes and misunderstandingsUnderstand comprehensive careMake a mouth-body connectionManage aging and gum diseaseLearn why you will never need denturesFind the perfect dentist for youIncrease your smile powerKw the secrets of sedationUnderstand how to prevent a simple dental problem from becoming a major threat to your healthDiscover the advantages of implants...and how to use the latest developments in dentistry to change the way you look and feel.
- Author BiographyDr. Ralph Reilly, D.M.D. known as the dentists' dentist, practices full time in Middlesex, NJ. In addition to his practice, he is a published author, international lecturer, and sought-after teacher in advanced cosmetic research treatments. Always a hard worker, he was able to put himself through school and start his practice. He and his wife Kristy have three children in high school and college. Dr Reilly is an avid outdoorsman and accomplished equestrian. Dr. Charles Martin, D.D.S. Born in Bristol, Virginia, Dr. Martin grew up just across the border in Bristol, Tennessee. He came to Richmond in 1975 after completing his BS at Virginia Tech (where he was co-captain of the football team). He graduated from the Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry 1979. He has been delivering cosmetic, implant, and functional solutions for his patients for the past 30 years.
- Author(s)Charles Martin,Ralph Reilly
- PublisherBarber Cosby
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarber Cosby
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.