This Works for Me 2nd. Edition: VI-Dan USA (for the People) by Richard L Iverson Author (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.72Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor all to use regardless of how young you are: This can be the last health, diet and exercise book you ever purchase because it looks and at our real life, food, and life styles. Like all the things we need to tend too, written with logic, efforts that all can do, using our minds to understand the how and why to do it. In fact shows how you will accomplish the better health we all long for, the weight you want to live with. Not someone else's concept but your self directed efforts in all these important aspects. It is dedicated to our wounded vet's written by a wounded vet of many years ago with experience in how to live with your history. Today at the same weight as when I was 20 years old but with more flexibility. Not by hard workout but by use just a bit of self control and reasonable movement and exercises. A realist look at our history of food, environment, life styles and health making it understandable for all. Full of useful information withs charts on calories burned, collieries in over 200 foods, BMI and body shape carts all explained. Advice to parents for children, new vets with Inspirational thoughts on life with two original pomes one for our vets and the other general for all. Written as instructional and in conversational style to make this subject that honestly we don't like to be bothered with but is so important. You will t find a more realist and thoughtful self help book with very reasonable movements and exercises with some advice, written for you to use what works for you. I'm sure you will agree with me that this book is the most useful tool you ever had because it is written by or for the average person. Thank You for purchasing my book you will t be disappointed. Richard L Iverson USMC ret.
- Author BiographyRichard L Iverson: Is a wounded Vietnam veteran, retired USMC, Saudi Aramco, Transocean drilling, lives in San Diego, Hawaii & Vietnam. Author & President of Vi-Dan USA Publishing, Inc. He is primarily self-educated with a lifetime of interest in people, politics, history, science, spirituality, health and fitness. He and his wife, Tricia, have and do live active lives. They have four children. Both share a philosophy that there comes a time when to give back what you can, is not only good and brings personal joy in life.
- Author(s)Richard L Iverson Author
- PublisherVI-Dan USA Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVI-Dan USA Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Huyen Siccama Artist
- Photographer(s)Katherine Ralph Miss
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.