All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAugusten Burroughs has lived an unusual life, and has faced more than his fair share of humiliation, transformation and everything in between. This is How is his -holds-barred book of advice on topics as varied as: How to feel like crap; How to ride an elevator; How to be thin; How to be fat; How to find love; How to feel sorry for yourself; How to get the job; How to end your life; How to remain unhealed; How to finish your drink; How to regret as little as possible; And much more. Told with Burroughs' unique voice, black humour, and in-your-face advice, This is How is Running With Scissors - with recipes.
- Author BiographyAugusten Burroughs is the number one New York Times bestselling author of A Wolf at the Table, Possible Side Effects, Magical Thinking, Dry, Running with Scissors and Sellevision.
- Author(s)Augusten Burroughs
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPicador Australia
- Weight304 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.