All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere's practical advice for teenage girls who want to experience everything God has in store for them. With street-wise candour, tough questions, and humour, veteran youth counsellor Jeffrey Dean helps teens steer into their future using the Bible as their guide.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Dean is an international communicator, counselor, and author. He is the founder and president of Jeffrey Dean Ministries, an organization determined to reach the churched and unchurched with the message of God's love. He has spoken to more than 2 million people at churches, conferences, prisons, and public schools. When he's not inspiring today's teens, Jeffrey Dean can be found living a full life in Nashville, Tennessee, with his wife, Amy, their two daughters, Bailey and Brynnan, and the family's canine friend, Codie.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Dean
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Weight198 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.