Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to the Christian faith is ideal for those preparing for confirmation. Arranged in three parts: Becoming a Christian , Belonging to God and Belonging to the Church , it is appropriate for personal reading and as a basis for a confirmation course. In uncomplicated language it takes the reader from the first step of making a choice for God and lays a solid foundation of teaching that will hold good for the whole of life.
- Author BiographyDouglas Dales is Chaplain and Head of Religious Studies at Marlborough College in Wiltshire. He has prepared literally hundreds of young people for confirmation.
- Author(s)Douglas Dales
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight166 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.