All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
Traveling in Haiti and other 3rd world countries Dr Dabbs has come across by mistake a secret that the western world has forgotten about. He found out after treating hundreds of Haitians and other underdeveloped patients in hospitals and mountain towns that even if they were 80, or 90 years old they had very little back pain and arthritis, and great movements in there joints. Combine this secret with tenty-three years in practice of treating back pain he and his staff of Physical therapists, MD's, Trainers and Chiropractors have come up with some amazing facts that most Doctors get wrong about back pain.
Back pain is an epidemic in this country affecting 80% of the population and costing billions of dollars. It's the #2 reason people miss work right behind colds and flues.
The western world tends to treat the symptoms of back pain and t the cause. Why is it underdeveloped countries that don't have this problem when clearly they have poorer health facilities?
Even the simplest and most common treatment being medications for back pain kills over 20,000 people a year.
This is Why Your Back Hurts is an easy to read and understand book that tells the secret Dr Dabbs has found that will astound you and give you hope that you too can live without back pain.
- Author(s)Vaughan Dabbs
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight242 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)