Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey've got it all. And w they're about to lose it...Tom and Ella Barclay think they have life all worked out: they have a smart house in suburbia, two lovely children at private school, creative and interesting jobs. And best of all, a happy marriage...But beneath the surface, things are t so serene. Tired of his sedate, respectable progress through life thus far, Tom decides to embark on a tantalising adventure - to have an affair. The only snag is this proves to be rather more difficult than he'd been led to believe. Meanwhile, Ella despises the hordes that stream through the grounds of the stunning fifteenth-century castle where she works, and berates herself for t spending eugh time with the children. She dreams of one day becoming a stay-at-home mum. But then fate turns the Barclays' lives inside-out in a way they could never have imagined. Forced to look the world from a very different perspective, Tom and Ella begin to fall through the cracks of their self-made facades. Join Tom and Ella on the hilarious, bittersweet rollercoaster of Daniel Blythe's inimitable and mischievous social satire as, together, they hurtle headlong towards meltdown.
- Author(s)Daniel Blythe
- PublisherAllison & Busby
- Date of Publication28/05/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAllison & Busby
- Out-of-print date20/12/2014
- Weight549 g
- Width207 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.86Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.