Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSomewhere beyond the rain, the wind and the stars, and as far from the Earth as it's possible to be, there was a town so old that one can remember how or when it began. It was a town where everyone stayed exactly the same, a town where one grew older, a town surrounded by a million miles of yellow corn, which was so strange that if you went in, you disappeared immediately. And perhaps, Thistown would have always stayed the same if they hadn't found The Sleeping Man. He changed everything. Forever. How can Alice and Sam save the town that's been there since the beginning of time - and which of their friends can they trust?
- Author BiographyMalcolm McKay has been writing novels and for the theatre and television for over thirty years. His work for young people includes: The Amazing Adventures of Spaceman Jack Fitton which toured schools for many years. More recently, he has been writer/director of many successful television films including the award-winning A Wanted Man trilogy, Redemption and an adaptation of Emile Zola's La Bete Humaine. He has also adapted the BBC serial Gormenghast and wrote the police series NCS Manhunt. He has two novels published, The Lack Brothers and Breaking Up.
- Author(s)Malcolm McKay
- PublisherAurora Metro Publications
- Date of Publication02/03/2006
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurora Metro Publications
- Content Note1ill.1col.ill.
- Weight318 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.69New
- AU $30.94New
- AU $16.35New
- AU $12.77Used
- AU $79.12New
- AU $18.65New
- AU $109.14New
- AU $22.33New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.68
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.12
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.41
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.96
- AU $10.58Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $17.98Trending at AU $20.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.