All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a young age, Thom deVita mingled with famous New York School painters at the Cedar Tavern and exhibited his paintings at open air art fairs in Washington Square Park. In the 1960s he began tattooing, shortly before it became illegal in NYC. DeVita's eccentric style and sophistication significantly influenced the emergence of tattooing as an art from the 1970s onward; today deVita is viewed as a legend in the community. deVita also produced drawings and montages using acetate stencils, as well as constructions. This collects them all.
- Author(s)Don Ed Hardy,Scott Harrison,Thom deVita
- PublisherHardy Marks Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationHonohulu
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHardy Marks Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date14/09/2015
- Content Note48
- Weight934 g
- Width273 mm
- Height412 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byNick Bubash
- Artist(s)Thom Devita
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.